I know, I know. Why a recipe on a pet product website? We are a small family business, so when we aren't making the midwest's best pet products, we're trying our hand at organic keto cooking (with 2 toddlers, no easy feat)! So here is a new household favorite, from our family to yours.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package of cooked bacon, chopped (we like bacon, you can't have too much, right? You could do 1/3 or 1/2 package if you prefer)
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- olive oil for the pan
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/2 diced bell pepper (I like the color of orange or red for this dish)
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded mozzarella (we live in WI. We never skimp on cheese!)
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 TBSP minced onion
- 1/2 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350. Steam broccoli just until tender, set aside. Mix softened cream cheese with minced onion, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice. Mix in diced bell pepper & chopped onion. Coat 9" x 13" baking dish with olive oil. Cube chicken breasts, mix in with cream cheese mixture and add to baking dish. Top with cooked broccoli. Sprinkle shredded cheeses over the top. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely. Remove from oven and top with the cooked bacon. Place back into oven for 5 more minutes, then enjoy!