Color-coated stainless steel tags
Do you hate the constant jingle of traditional tags? Does your pet lose or chew their traditional hanging tags? Do hanging tags clang on food and water dishes, startling your pet? And worst of all, do your hanging tags wear out after a few weeks or months, leaving the text illegible?
Look no further, your search for the BEST pet tag is over! Each tag is engraved with your text and then contoured to fit comfortably on your pet’s collar or harness. These tags will fit just about any single-ply webbing or fabric collar* – whether your collar is a martingale, harness, adjustable flat collar, or classic belt-buckle type collar, Jingle-Free tags will fit!
* some thin fabric collars lack the rigidity needed to retain tags of this design. Applying the tag over two layers of the collar is usually all that's needed to hold it tight!
It is crucial that you choose the size tag opening that matches the width of your collar. Measure carefully! The only exception is the 3/8” tag – these tags will fit 1/2” collars as well as 3/8”.
- 3/8” tags fit 3/8” and 1/2” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 1.33” x 0.63”, and weigh 0.1oz
- 5/8” tags fit 5/8” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 1.74” x 0.80”, and weigh 0.3oz
- 3/4” tags fit 3/4” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 1.74” x 0.90”, and weigh 0.3oz
- 1” tags fit 1” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 2.02” x 1.19”, and weigh 0.5oz
- 1.5” tags fit 1.5” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 3.66” x 2.00”, and weigh 1.7oz. NOTE: this size tag is BIG and relatively heavy. We recommend them for XL and GIANT breeds only!
Engraving notes and recommendations
- NO LASERS! Our tags and buckles are engraved with a diamond-tipped CNC tool, never a laser! Our engraving machinery physically removes metal and surface coating to provide a long-lasting, professional engraving.
- Text is hand-formatted for every item - tags on separate orders/placed at different times may differ from one another.
- We recommend keeping your lines under 25 characters (spaces included) whenever possible. Long lines may be split into two or three, as we see fit.
- 3/8” tags look best with 3 lines or less.
- 5/8" or 3/4" tags look best with just 4 lines or less.
- Large 1" tags look best with 5 lines or less.
- 1.5" tags look great with up to 8 lines.
- We do have a selection of graphics available, however they require more time and formatting consideration in placing them on tags with other text. Please mention your graphic request with your order. View our current graphic options here
- DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK YOUR TEXT FOR ACCURACY and keep it short :)
- There will be *no refunds or exchanges* on engraved items. All sales are final on personalized items.
- ⚠️⚠️ 8/6/20 - Proofs are temporarily suspended until 8/18 due to time constraints related to our upcoming move. ⚠️⚠️ PROOFS - You may request up to 2 digital proofs per tag for no extra charge. Please include a message in the note box at checkout, or send us an email when you place your order. Proofs will not be sent unless requested. Buyer MUST approve the proof before we will proceed with the order. Orders may be delayed if proof approval isn't received in a timely manner. *We cannot provide proofs prior to an order being placed.
- We reserve the right to make small changes to your text for balance and legibility reasons. If we need to change anything drastically, we will send you a message first. Please be sure to check your email (and spam folder) for messages from us.
ALL tags are CONTOURED to fit your pet's neck comfortably. If you prefer a flat tag, just let us know when you check out.
Color shift "Chameleon" colors!
Razorback is a Gold-Green-Purple-Red shift
Chameleon Green is a Blue-Green-Purple shift
Stingray is a Blue-Teal-Purple shift
100% made in Wisconsin, USA!
All of these tags are manufactured right here in Wisconsin and each is COMPLETELY hand-finished, coated, engraved, and gently contoured in-house at Fox Valley Pet Wear! We control every step of production, which gives us more flexibility, customization options, and the most reliable shipping methods available.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What text color is used on the Chameleon Razorback tags?
All text on all colors of tags is the color of the metal underneath, in this case silver (stainless steel). We do not offer any color fills at this time.
Hello, I see that the Jingle Free ID tag with the medical logo says Allergic to Dairy, can the "Allergic to Dairy" be customized? We have two Miniature Schnauzers who are both on prescription food. I am looking for a tag that I can alert people that they are on a special diet so they don't get an upset stomach. Thank you for your help.
Hello! Yes, you may request any text and nearly any basic symbols. If you'd like the medical alert symbol with different text, just specify that when placing your order. If we have any questions, we will contact you via email. Thanks for writing us!