These are 2nds quality Jingle Free Tags. A pack of rabid squirrels knocked over our coating rack while we coated and baked these tags so all of them have some blemishes - dust, small scratches, an odd scorch mark, or even some random engraving on the backside of one (ok, we can't blame that one on the squirrels).
Once engraved, we don't expect these tags to perform any less than any other tag! But since they are a little less "pretty", we're offering them up at a great discount!
See main tag listing for more complete description.
From the manufacturer:
100% made in Wisconsin, USA!
All of these tags are manufactured right here in Wisconsin and each is COMPLETELY hand-finished, powder coated, engraved, and gently contoured in-house at Fox Valley Dog Collars! We control every step of production, which gives us more flexibility, customization options, and the most reliable shipping methods available.
Each tag is engraved with your text and then contoured to fit comfortably on your pet’s collar or harness. These tags will fit just about any single-ply webbing or fabric collar – whether your collar is a martingale, harness, adjustable flat collar, or classic belt-buckle type collar, Jingle-Free tags will fit! It is crucial that you choose the size tag opening that matches the width of your collar. Measure carefully!
- 1.5” tags fit 1.5” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 3.66” x 2.00”, and weigh 1.7oz. NOTE: this size tag is BIG and relatively heavy. We recommend them for XL and GIANT breeds only!
Notes and recommendations
- NO LASERS! Our tags are engraved with a diamond-tipped CNC tool, never a laser! Laser engraving is used by nearly all other collar companies - lasers are inexpensive but only burn the top surface coating of buckles. This etching often wears off the buckle in a short time. Our engraver physically removes metal and surface coating to provide a long-lasting, professional engraving.
- Text is auto-sized to use the maximum amount of space. Lines with fewer characters will be larger. Lines with lots of characters will be smaller. We suggest keeping your lines of text short (20 characters or less per line).
- These are our professional recommendations - ultimately we will engrave what you type in the note box, so please be sure to CHECK YOUR SPELLING and avoid writing a novel :)
- There will be *no refunds or exchanges* on engraved items. All sales are final on personalized items. You may request up to 3 digital proofs for no extra charge. Please include a message in the note box at checkout, or send us an email when you place your order. Proofs will not be sent unless requested. Customer MUST approve the proof before we will proceed with the order.
- We reserve the right to make small changes to your text for balance and legibility reasons. If we need to change anything drastically, we will send you a message first. Please be sure to check your email (and spam folder) for messages from us.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.