You will need to meet at least one of these criteria
- also purchase a collar or harness with this listing, OR
- be making your own collar, OR
- have a collar with a free end to thread through the tag.
Engraved aluminum or stainless steel ID tags for 1" or 3/4" collars and harnesses (3/4" tags work well on 5/8" items, as well). Choose from 20 fonts and 8 tag colors! Colored tags are anodized aluminum, silver tags are stainless steel, brass tags are solid brass.
BUILT-IN TAGS are added to your item during construction. It is important to measure a current collar for the most comfortable placement of built-in tags, while still allowing room to adjust for a perfect fit. Skipping this step could result in a collar that is too loose on your pet.
This step is only required for tags being built in to items also ordered from our store.
Tags will never fall off! Enjoy complete peace of mind that if your pet is wearing a collar, their tag will ALWAYS be there! Tags are gently contoured to fit your pet's neck.
Notes & Recommendations About Engraving
- Text is auto-sized to use the maximum amount of space. Lines with fewer characters will be larger. Lines with lots of characters will be smaller. We STRONGLY suggest keeping your lines of text short (20 characters or less per line).
- Tags look great with up to 5 lines.
- These are our professional recommendations - ultimately we will engrave what you type in the note box, so please be sure to CHECK YOUR SPELLING and avoid writing a novel :)
- There will be *no refunds or exchanges* on engraved items. All sales are final on personalized items. You may request up to 2 digital proofs for no extra charge. Please include a message in the note box at checkout, or send us an email when you place your order. Proofs will not be sent unless requested.
- We do have a selection of graphics available, however they require more time and formatting consideration in placing them on tags with other text. Please mention your graphic request with your order. View our current graphic options here
- We reserve the right to make small changes to your text for balance and legibility reasons. If we need to change anything drastically, we will send you a message first. Please be sure to check your email (and spam folder) for messages from us.
Looking for tags for a martingale or adjustable collar? Find Colored Stainless Steel tags here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the dimensions of the tag?
The 3/4" tags' outside dimensions are 1.70" x 0.87" The 1" tags' outside dimensions are 2" x 1.17"
Would this work well on the 1” slip leashes? Or would the handle end not go through it? Or would it just fall constantly to the D ring side? :/
These would typically be built-in to the leash during construction, and would not fit over the doubled part of the handle. They can be moved to whatever position is preferred along the length of the leash, but they will not slide or move by themselves.