Color coated stainless steel tagsWe have several new Cerakote colors (photos coming soon).
- Limited edition "Mocha"
- Steel Blue
- Burnt Bronze
- Indigo Montoya (a deep metallic purple)
- Chameleon Green
NEW! Color shift "Chameleon" colors! Chameleon green is a blue-green-black shift and "Stingray", which is a Blue-Teal-Purple Chameleon!
Heavy duty 16 gauge stainless steel, now in glossy, brilliant colors!
Why powder coat?
Unlike bare metal or anodized aluminum, powder coating offers bright, glossy colors with a durable, long lasting finish that is resistant to chips, scratches, and fading from UV exposure. Powder coating also offers a high contrast engraving surface compared to engraving bare metal. We chose stainless steel for it’s strength, durability, & hypoallergenic properties; providing you a long-lasting, great looking tag that your pet will wear for years to come!
Beginning April 2019, we will be switching from powder coat to Cerakote, a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating.
From the manufacturer:
100% made in Wisconsin, USA!
All of these tags are manufactured right here in Wisconsin and each is COMPLETELY hand-finished, powder coated, engraved, and gently contoured in-house at Fox Valley Dog Collars! We control every step of production, which gives us more flexibility, customization options, and the most reliable shipping methods available.
Powder coated tags are available in seven colors: black, lime green, teal, metallic purple, hot pink, red, and royal blue. Each tag is engraved with your text and then contoured to fit comfortably on your pet’s collar or harness. These tags will fit just about any single-ply webbing or fabric collar – whether your collar is a martingale, harness, adjustable flat collar, or classic belt-buckle type collar, Jingle-Free tags will fit! It is crucial that you choose the size tag opening that matches the width of your collar. Measure carefully! The only exception is the 3/8” tag – these tags will fit 1/2” collars as well as 3/8”.
- 3/8” tags fit 3/8” and 1/2” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 1.33” x 0.63”, and weigh 0.1oz
- 5/8” tags fit 5/8” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 1.74” x 0.80”, and weigh 0.3oz
- 3/4” tags fit 3/4” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 1.74” x 0.90”, and weigh 0.3oz
- 1” tags fit 1” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 2.02” x 1.19”, and weigh 0.5oz
- 1.5” tags fit 1.5” collars, outside dimensions are approximately 3.66” x 2.00”, and weigh 1.7oz. NOTE: this size tag is BIG and relatively heavy. We recommend them for XL and GIANT breeds only!
Notes and recommendations
- NO LASERS! Our tags are engraved with a diamond-tipped CNC tool, never a laser! Laser engraving is used by nearly all other collar companies - lasers are inexpensive but only burn the top surface coating of buckles. This etching often wears off the buckle in a short time. Our engraver physically removes metal and surface coating to provide a long-lasting, professional engraving.
- Text is auto-sized to use the maximum amount of space. Lines with fewer characters will be larger. Lines with lots of characters will be smaller. We suggest keeping your lines of text short (20 characters or less per line).
- 3/8” tags look best with 3 lines or less.
- 5/8" or 3/4" tags look best with 4 lines or less.
- 1" tags look best with 5 lines or less.
- 1.5" tags look great with up to 8 lines.
- These are our professional recommendations - ultimately we will engrave what you type in the note box, so please be sure to CHECK YOUR SPELLING and avoid writing a novel :)
- There will be *no refunds or exchanges* on engraved items. All sales are final on personalized items. You may request up to 3 digital proofs for no extra charge. Please include a message in the note box at checkout, or send us an email when you place your order. Proofs will not be sent unless requested. Customer MUST approve the proof before we will proceed with the order.
- We reserve the right to make small changes to your text for balance and legibility reasons. If we need to change anything drastically, we will send you a message first. Please be sure to check your email (and spam folder) for messages from us.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, I see that the Jingle Free ID tag with the medical logo says Allergic to Dairy, can the "Allergic to Dairy" be customized? We have two Miniature Schnauzers who are both on prescription food. I am looking for a tag that I can alert people that they are on a special diet so they don't get an upset stomach. Thank you for your help.
Hello! Yes, you may request any text and nearly any basic symbols. If you'd like the medical alert symbol with different text, just specify that when placing your order. If we have any questions, we will contact you via email. Thanks for writing us!