5/8" Extra Wide Breakaway Safety Cat Collar | Solid or Reflective | 20 colors
Webbing color charts
Returns & Policies
We accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- RETURNS REQUIRE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION. You must contact us PRIOR to returning an item. Items shipped back without prior authorization will be considered forfeited and subject to resale or disposal without notice or refund.
- Rarely, returns of certain items may incur up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Custom sizes, personalized items, or sale/clearance items may not be eligible for return or may be subject to the restocking fee mentioned above.
- ALL HARNESSES will incur a 25% restocking fee upon return. Harness exchanges will not be charged restocking fees.
- Any refunds given EXCLUDE original shipping & handling costs. Orders which qualified for free shipping will be refunded minus actual shipping & handling costs.
- Returns must be received within 14 days of delivery* to be eligible for refund or exchange. *Delivery date will be determined by the USPS timestamp of delivery to the address on the order.
- If we sent the wrong item, we will work to correct the mistake promptly. This may include issuing a pre-paid return label so that you can return the incorrect item to us while we re-ship the correct item.
- Exchanges are simplified by issuing refunds so the customer may place a new order. Many customers prefer to place a new order immediately so that we can begin making their items while awaiting their returned item.
- Refunds are processed once returned items are received at our shop, inspected, and approved. You should receive an e-mail notification of your refund. It may take 3-5 business days for funds to appear on your account/statement. This is fully dependent upon your financial institution, contact them with questions or concerns.
- Returned items must be in new, unused, resalable condition to be eligible for refund, partial or full.
WARRANTYWe guarantee all of our items for a period of 60 days from purchase for hardware defects or craftsmanship defects only. Wear and tear is excluded from this warranty. If you experience breakage as a result of a hardware or craftsmanship defect within the 60 days warranty period, you may return the item to us for repair or replacement* at no extra cost. Buyer pays return shipping of the defective item, we will cover shipping costs of the new or repaired item.
*Replacement is at seller's discretion only. Replacement items must be of equal or lesser value of original item, else buyer will be responsible for the difference in cost.
No product for dogs is indestructible; wear and tear is normal and will not be considered a defect.
AFTER THE WARRANTY
ORDER INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
Pet owners are responsible for their pets and the gear used. Always inspect items carefully and discontinue use if they show wear or breakage. Fox Valley Pet Wear will not be responsible for injuries or misuse of our products. Use good judgment and common sense with the safety of your pet in mind at all times.
Choose your favorite webbing color for your cat's collar. A full 1/2" wide reflective stripe is securely sewn on top OR choose solid for a collar without reflective fabric.
These are 5/8" wide - almost double the width of a store-bought cat collar. They may not be suitable for itty bitty kitties or kittens (use your own judgement). They weigh less than 1oz! Available with or without a bell.
The 8" - 11" size is our most popular, and fits most average size adult cats.
Breakaway buckles will come apart when pulled. Please note, these break away slightly harder (~8lbs of pressure) than most 3/8" collars.
This does not make them escape-proof, but cats tend to not lose them quite as often as narrower collars. However, if your cat is a seasoned collar-escapist, he will most likely be able to escape this, as well. For these cats, please leave us a note at checkout and we'll include a buckle-reinforcement to make the buckle a bit harder to open. We recommend only using the buckle reinforcement under supervision, until Kitty learns to leave the collar on. View or re-order the reinforcement piece here.
These collars should NEVER be used with leashes.
- Made to order with “perfect-fit adjustability”
- Fully adjustable
- Heavy duty nylon webbing & triple reinforced stitching
- Highest quality hardware and buckles
- 20 colors of webbing to choose from
- Meticulously handcrafted with strength and durability in mind
- Proudly made in the USA
- Machine washable