Blue Bones Camo | printed webbing Quick Release Martingale - Medium 12-16" in 3/4" wide
Webbing color charts
Returns & Policies
We accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- RETURNS REQUIRE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION. You must contact us PRIOR to returning an item. Items shipped back without prior authorization will be considered forfeited and subject to resale or disposal without notice or refund.
- Rarely, returns of certain items may incur up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Custom sizes, personalized items, or sale/clearance items may not be eligible for return or may be subject to the restocking fee mentioned above.
- ALL HARNESSES will incur a 25% restocking fee upon return. Harness exchanges will not be charged restocking fees.
- Any refunds given EXCLUDE original shipping & handling costs. Orders which qualified for free shipping will be refunded minus actual shipping & handling costs.
- Returns must be received within 14 days of delivery* to be eligible for refund or exchange. *Delivery date will be determined by the USPS timestamp of delivery to the address on the order.
- If we sent the wrong item, we will work to correct the mistake promptly. This may include issuing a pre-paid return label so that you can return the incorrect item to us while we re-ship the correct item.
- Exchanges are simplified by issuing refunds so the customer may place a new order. Many customers prefer to place a new order immediately so that we can begin making their items while awaiting their returned item.
- Refunds are processed once returned items are received at our shop, inspected, and approved. You should receive an e-mail notification of your refund. It may take 3-5 business days for funds to appear on your account/statement. This is fully dependent upon your financial institution, contact them with questions or concerns.
- Returned items must be in new, unused, resalable condition to be eligible for refund, partial or full.
WARRANTYWe guarantee all of our items for a period of 60 days from purchase for hardware defects or craftsmanship defects only. Wear and tear is excluded from this warranty. If you experience breakage as a result of a hardware or craftsmanship defect within the 60 days warranty period, you may return the item to us for repair or replacement* at no extra cost. Buyer pays return shipping of the defective item, we will cover shipping costs of the new or repaired item.
*Replacement is at seller's discretion only. Replacement items must be of equal or lesser value of original item, else buyer will be responsible for the difference in cost.
No product for dogs is indestructible; wear and tear is normal and will not be considered a defect.
AFTER THE WARRANTY
ORDER INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
Pet owners are responsible for their pets and the gear used. Always inspect items carefully and discontinue use if they show wear or breakage. Fox Valley Pet Wear will not be responsible for injuries or misuse of our products. Use good judgment and common sense with the safety of your pet in mind at all times.
Black plastic buckle and full-size additional D-ring upgrade
This is a FINISHED, ready-to-ship collar. No modifications, customizations, upgrades, or add-ons allowed.
Had this for about a month on a Kong 1.25 wide collar. Fits great no chance of it coming off without us taking it off. We got slate and font is easy to read and hasn't been scratched even with dogs wrestling and playing rough. Would definitely buy again down the road.
I was expecting fabric like most of the decorative collars, but this is the webbing so it should look nice for much longer! Really cute. I am sure I will get more.
When my friend told me forever ago that her poodle got strangled when their collar got caught on a fence I became worried about leaving collars on my dogs; however, I do like to keep them on because of the ID tags. Breakaway collars are the perfect solution. They can wear their collars and if they happen to get caught they won't strangle themselves. I like the collar I ordered for my pup and will definitely be ordering another one when he outgrows it. The shipping was fast and customer service seems great! I also like the piece of velcro (I think?) they included with the collar to make the collar harder to break off for larger dogs. It also gives instructions on how to cut the velcro to change the amount of force required for the collar to break apart.
These pet tags are absolutely beautifully engraved and the perfect size for my 1.5" collars for my dogs! Love the font and color choices! They shipped quickly and in perfect condition - thank you!
I ordered 2 collars with an add on for both and they both look great! We haven't had to rely on the breakaway part yet, but I'm glad it's there. We had an incident with other collars that was definitely scary. I like that these collars have a way to override the breakaway feature with an extra band around the breakaway part made for larger dogs (mine are 65lb and 85 lbs). I also really like the reflective portion of the collar and the engraved details. Overall these seem really well made and I'm glad I got these collars!
Love this company - they are my "go-to" for all my dog's collars - thank you so much for your professional yet personal service.
At first I ordered the wrong size, and the owner was so kind and understanding and I was able to exchange for the appropriate size for my 20lb cat. thus collar is perfect to hold a Whistle Go Explore! It was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
Perfect collar for my very active and playful German Shepherds. So glad I found these breakaway collars. The collars give me peace of mind
I feel much safer now that my pup has a breakaway collar on, and weve gotten lots of compliments on the fun bumblebee print. Thank you!
The description is factual that they are huge, which you should expect if you're ordering one to fit a 1.5 inch collar. It goes right on, is curved for comfort, doesn't jingle, text shows up beautifully. I am VERY satisfied with this purchase, and will come back when I need another one!
The colors are beautiful and the construction is great. We had a near miss with a freak accident with our old collars and are so glad to find these breakaway collars
After one dog twisted through his harness and made a dash for the main road, I 100% recommend everyone get a harness to collar safety clip. I got the 5/8" and it was big when my doodle was 8 weeks old, but now that she's 16 weeks old, it's a great size.