Choose-a-Fabric Leash - order a leash in any of our popular designer fabrics. Leashes have a heavy nylon webbing core rated to 4200lbs!
Due to the significant amount of fabric needed for leashes, we require 1st and 2nd choice fabric selections. If you would like to know if we have your favorite in stock prior to placing an order, please send us a message, we'll get back to you shortly.
Choosing a Fabric
** Note: the leashes shown in the photos on this page are construction examples only. Some or all of these fabrics may be sold out. Please choose your fabric print from our current available prints as explained below
Choose your fabric choice(s) using the three "FABRIC CHOICES" photos. Type the names in the Fabric choices boxes. Thumbnail pictures are NOT to scale - to get a sense of how the fabric looks on a collar, use the search bar in our shop to search for the fabric name. Not all of our fabrics can be found this way, but most will be. ⚠️ Please include 1st and 2nd fabric choices in case of low quantities. Fabric prints may sell out without notice.
We also have PRINTED WEBBING options now! Printed webbing is polyester (not fabric) and is smooth and soft to the touch. Be sure to verify the width you need is available in the printed webbing of your choice.
Choose the correct width for your dog - For example, a 1" leash would be far too heavy and bulky for a tiny 3lb dog.
3/4" leashes may be requested with a smaller/lighter clasp (essentially the same clasp used on a 5/8" leash). Simply request this in the "Special Instructions" box when checking out.
- Choose your favorite clip style - standard or trigger-style. Details.
- Add a rubberized grip handle for superb comfort. Details.
- Add a D-ring to the handle of your leash to hang keys or waste bags. Details.
- Add a traffic handle to your leash! A traffic handle is a second handle near the clip, essentially giving you a 20" lead built-in to your longer leash.
- 4200lb nylon webbing core & triple reinforced stitching
- Highest quality hardware and buckles
- Meticulously handcrafted with strength and durability in mind
- Proudly made in the USA
- Machine washable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.